A Letter to My Fair Prince
09 April, 2014
Dear My Fair Prince,
I've longed to write you this letter to immortalize what I truly feel for you. It's been 3 months since we first met and I still could not talk to you about what I truly feel. Maybe because I always have to consider the other party; maybe because I always have to consider your feelings; maybe because I am just too afraid to try. Now, I don't want to think about other things aside from you and me - just you and me and nothing else.
My Fair Prince, I want to thank you for always trying even if it hurts. I want to thank you for loving me this way even if it's always a fraction of the "could have been" whole experience. My fair prince, the first time we ever had a serious talk was under those glimmering diamonds at night. It was as romantic and magical as I can imagine it could be and boy, it was! You talked about what you felt and I listened with an open heart. I couldn't explain what I was feeling at that moment - ecstatic and fearful. Ecstatic because I was so excited hearing you talk about beautiful personal feelings that I was having a hunch you were feeling towards me the moment you decided to join in the house but I was fearful at the same time because I know you had not even the slightest idea I wasn't single. You insisted to claim your 5 second hug, you don't know how I wanted to give you more but I was just too afraid to give you false hopes in the end, so I did what was agreed. I wanted to hold your hand so tight that first night but I felt it was just too soon, I needed to wait.
For some reason you got allergies due to the dusts you inhaled while sitting on that spot. I'd be too cruel to let you sit on the same spot again, so second night came and I let you in my room. A total stranger you were, I gave you my trust that you wouldn't do anything stupid even if you had all the chances in the world. I guess, I wasn't wrong to give you such trust. We talked and I enjoyed every moment of it. Time flew so fast, we reached 12am, 1am, 2am---- the next day we would struggle to wake.up early. (haha) I didn't mind getting tired the next day at all for it was worth it.
March 11, 2014, that night, something magical happened. You asked me to close my eyes and I was so hesitant to do it and even asked you "what will you do?" and you just giggled. I knew what you wanted to do, I just wanted you to have the guts to ask for it, and you did. I'm glad you did because it wouldn't have had happened. I said yes partly because I wanted to know what it feels like to kiss someone else aside from my first kiss but I also said yes because I wanted to feel your lips touch mine. At first, I hesitated kissing you back because I was afraid, but I wanted to enjoy the magical moment with you so I kissed back. All my nerves started to shake and my soul just wanted to run wild for the ecstatic feeling I felt. Of course, I wanted to appear poise but at the back of my mind, all of me felt numb because of the elated feeling - it was just magical.
More than kissing, more than hugging what I enjoy the most is our conversation when we're together. Even through phone or in person, I just love talking to you. Maybe because it's your humor, maybe because you always have something interesting to talk about, maybe because we just don't run out of topics. I don't care but all I know is that when I am with you I feel unusually happy. Whenever I see you, I always look into your eyes and give you a smile so I could also see yours. Whenever you say you'll be staying for the night, I get this feeling of excitement wondering what wonderful memories would happen next. I couldn't contain myself at times so I try to minimize my interaction with you when you're staying so you wouldn't think I'm too excited. True, I always look forward to seeing and spending time with you even in darkness and within the small world of the four corners of my room for a fraction of a time----- I'd rather gamble with the few moments with you, than a lifetime without it.
But I wish to spend time with you beyond the walls of my room, reach in to your soul and see the beauty of it not in darkness but in light. I wish to share moments with you not in hiding but where the whole world could see. I wish not to hide us anymore.
My Fair Prince, you are absolutely amazing to me. You are an epitome of the kind of man I want ---- not too kind, not too strong, just in between where there's always a mystery to the kind of being that you are. You brought emotions in me that I've never felt before and attitudes that I never thought I had in me. You showed me how I am capable of understanding a puzzling being like you and boy it's tough! But it's an awesome journey.
The next time I could touch your face, your nose, your lips, I wish it will be forever.
I'll end this note My Fair Prince with a smile in my heart telling you I love you. Yes, I do. I never played games with you. What you saw in me and what you are reading now is the truth... You are loved My Fair Prince. You have and will always be. In my heart, you shall live.
No distance and time can take back what we shared. Even if the universe is not on our side, know that when the time comes that the odds will be ours, my heart already has a special place for you.
Blogged
@ 8:27 PM
Don't let me go -