<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Immortalizing The Secret #2

22 March, 2014

Hi. Thanks for stopping by.
You just don't know how you make me feel high.
You amaze me with your wits,
Your soft touch, your gentle lips.

Baby, you make 12 minutes seem forever.
Crazy dude, I'm afraid I can't get over!
I wan't to stop because I know this is a fault,
But babe, I don't want to. Please don't put a hault.

My mind's almost in overdrive
But my heart's simply want to thrive
In this peculiar yet comforting place
In a a relationship I wouldn't replace.

Forever is not on our side,
I don't care, I won't let you pass by,
You only come maybe at this part of my life,
So for now babe, please let's continue to try. ❤️

I still want to know you more
Your moves, your words, your life I want to adore.
Crazy as it may seem, my goodness!
Please let off this steam!
I can't stop thinking about you,
Not a moment, a night did I get through
Without you.

Please let us know each other more
I'm elated, excited and gassy.
Hahaha, that sounded sassy.
But seriously though my fair prince, 
I think I'm in love with you, I just cant say it.



Labels:


Blogged @ 4:13 PM
Don't let me go -