Immortalizing The Secret
27 February, 2014
We used to be strangers,
So unfamiliar with our world.
We had our hi's, we had our hello's
Until those have gone to sweet dreams and good nights.
It's rather cute that you come in everyday in our workplace, that which left many wondering why.
I want to feel "kilig" everytime I see you insight knowing its really your subtle way of seeing me just to say, "hi."
It's cute too that we keep this bonding private
I get to fool around with you in public
Yet at late nights, we just go frantic
Of our days and our lives, oh I just love it.
You sell yourself so smoothly
While I listen oh so gently.
Patiently wishing I was free
Oh how I long to love thee.
Life has been tough on you,
don't worry babe you'll get through
Just enjoy the journey.
I'll be your supportive company.
Just to end this note, my fair prince.
You brought life to this one thirsty soul.
I thank heavens He brought me here.
In the very same times you were here.
Labels: #mysecret #younglove #acuteaffair #lifeadventures
Blogged
@ 11:53 PM
Don't let me go -