On mobile
13 March, 2013
Because I personally think that blogger is a so much safer zone to express thy self, I've downloaded this mobile app to attempt to fill this blog with so much more than trashbag of emtions. Hopefully, that I am mobile now, I can update this blog more often. I also wish to make this site be a little lighter to the readers and to me in the future (as I blog watch my own blog) by posting positive things here.
To begin, I'll start with the greatest achievement I've had since the great depression last January: a new shoes! Well, this isn't just an ordinary shoes. You see, I bought it from my own pocket; earnings I had from working in odesk. (Yey me!)
Ofcourse I had to tag along my bestfriend/lover to buy a new pair too since his shoes gave up already and there was this huge sale of upto 70% off. He couldn't resist the temptation too! Hah.
Voala! New shoes. Healthy life begins. Mwah!
That reminds me, I have to exercise now. Bye! c:
Blogged
@ 1:25 PM
Don't let me go -