<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Blessings

15 March, 2013

So here's to my another attempt to post something Positive.

Yesterday was filled with love. Together with my bessy, we celebrated our 34th month together. Another blessing came as I received the long over due payment from my previous boss so we were able to dine in a fancy restaurant. My long time dream to feast in an all seafood and grilled buffet was finally granted (Huray!). My partner in crime isn't allowed to eat seafood so I got to devour them whole while he feasted on the grills. I enjoyed the meal so much, I got tummy ache at dawn.haha

Cheers to more blessings and happy life for me. Thank you heaven!!!


Blogged @ 1:42 PM
Don't let me go -