Uplifting My Spirit!
15 October, 2012
It has been 3 months or more since I practically had no reason to be of existence. From a resignation from one institution to another, from an enrollment and attending school for a month and down to the completely vacuumed existence for 3 months, now it's all over and can finally say : "yey! I a m employed again" and this time, as a Nurse. :)

Well, technically, it's not official... I will still have to go through a lot of training and evaluation but I will get there (I am really aiming for that). So far I am happy of where I am. I know it will be a roller coaster ride but I think I have equipped myself much while waiting for this opportunity to come. Being vacuumed does give me some time to think, you know. Time to think of my mistakes, the consequences of my actions and the character and persona I have become. I think and I am confident that I will be handling things in a mature and professional manner now. The pain I went through with my previous employer has taught me all the goods and the bads. There's so much more to improve and I am willing to do so.
I am happy and proud to say, I managed to find a job without any "backer" and any form of influence from anybody. (Not that I am expecting and hoping someone out there would help.) With this thought alone, I can say that the intention of pursuing this career on more time comes from with in.
I am giving nursing one more time. This time, better, stronger and wiser. And this time for real and for long.
After all the pain I had to endure for 2 months or so, this came and it was the most fulfilling thing I have ever felt.
I now have more reason to celebrate, more reason to shine, more reason to uplift my spirit from darn stagnation and insecurity.
I am moving forward. I am so back in business! Glad all the waiting is now over. :)
Thank you Lord for making all of these possible. I awe everything from you... You never really left me. Salamat Lord ha. I love you!
Blogged
@ 8:15 PM
Don't let me go -