That time of your life
30 July, 2012
Here I am ranting about the mishaps I am going through... So here comes that part of one's life when you actually need a job to keep you moving and yes, TO KEEP YOU MOVING.
It feels so constricting with no pennies on my pocket. Having no money, no earning means I have nothing to spend. When I have nothing to spend, it also means I have absolutely no means to acquire anything. By anything, I mean anything -clothes, shoes, and even food. Yes, FOOD!
What's more is the emotional stress I am going through. Having in mind the thought of losing an opportunity (yes, I had tons of opportunities. I had jobs. Yes, jobs! HAD!) by trying to gain greater earning but in the end, lose them because I did not have the will to go against the desire of my parents plus the ever forever-hated-training-facility that treats nurses like shit experience was so traumatic and dehumanizing, I had to quit to save myself from further damage.
But you know, sometimes I think was the quitting all worth it. I had that great opportunity to work as a nurse in an advanced training facility but I let it go because of that hurt and the greed to earn more. It hurts because my parents never approved of that job when I quit that nursing career while infact I was truly enjoying it. It hurts because I obeyed my parents to quit that NGO job to search for greater opportunities. It hurts because now I am unemployed still searching for the nursing job I dream to have once again. It hurts because I feel useless and worthless having nothing to do every single day.
I just hope I do get employed soon. I've sent out a dozen or even more resumes online trying to apply for a nursing job. I've sent out 3 applications too to 3 different hospitals here in CDO and still, there's no reply. I badly need a job, world. Please conspire to make this happen...
*************************************
On the other note, tomorrow will be "Car Registration Day" aside from such, the stress of having to spend close to 4k will be another drama I have to take. I just spoke about money, and having moneyless, I would settle for payless.
Once again, I shall be diving into a public office. I hope everything goes well, because I really need things doing great this week. Keepin' this good vibes is really a challenging experience! Aja!
Blogged
@ 9:42 PM
Don't let me go -