Immortalizing You
25 June, 2012
Speaking words unkind to you was the worst thing I have done to someone. To actually tolerate the bitterness of my words and dare to speak it up to you was of course devastating on my end... it was painful, it was unkind and I know, you never wished in your life to hear those. But I am sorry, I have to.
If only my life would just mean being in your arms, to be embraced in solitude and tranquility under the warmth of your love, to be forever caressed in sweet kisses and hugs, I would spend eternity with you and only with you.
That I wouldn't have to worry about tomorrow and be with you as if it were my last... That I wouldn't have to worry about my dreams being delayed or blurred, or that yours being shadowed by what we share. That what we would think is just the two of us and only the two of us. Oh how beautiful it is... what an ecstasy it would have been.
But we both have dreams, we both have hopes for ourselves and being together made us blind of the greater opportunities our world awaits... we were boxed in the world we both created under happiness, under love. But this is not how it's suppose to be... We don't own the world and we have to conform to it's changes. We can't remain under the fortress of our being, we have to move on and walk... leave perhaps.
I'm stepping out of our circle because I have to. I have to protect your dreams, your name, you... in the same way as I want to continue chasing my dreams, my promises, my family, me. I know it was beautiful sharing my life with you... it was and it will always be. I never regretted meeting you coz in you I witnessed how beautiful you are and the bond we share. It may be too early to say, but I think it was love.
I am letting go not because I do not love you anymore. I am letting go because there are other things that weigh more at this point in my life. I'm letting go not because I have given up on you, on us. But I'm letting go because I want us to last longer and even if it meant waiting for the next 6 years of my life, I would wait... knowing I'll have you 'till eternity. I am willing to wait... Though I am not telling you to wait for me too, but how I wish you also feel the same and what a delightful gift that would be.
I'll see you soon, then. :)
Blogged
@ 9:03 AM
Don't let me go -