When Love begins to come
26 December, 2008
For the record, I just had the best Christmas!

Not that I had so many gifts or what, but this is actually the first time I ever felt the 'goodness' in Christmas. I have so many reasons to make this season a much more memorable than ever before:
1.This Christmas, it's the first ever that I have given so many gifts. I never really liked giving gifts precisely because they're too expensive! haha. But because God blessed me with so much, I gave out my blessings too. :)
2. For the very first time, I have seen my family giving gifts to the needy. As in they were packing used clothing and stuffs to give to them. Imagine that! This made me feel so glad.

3. My family and I are really in good terms. Really! My sister and I are back to talking mode after 6 months, my mom and I aren't quarreling anymore, my dad and I well, we're always good. For the first time after 9 years I felt love in them.

4. I bought myself so many clothes! Ghad, I really shopped and now I love shopping!!

5. I received gifts from slightly expected persons and not so expected ones. haha.
6. I really am having fun this break! oh, yeaaah!
7. There are soooooo many foooood. ugh, *fat*
8. I had a blast with my barkada. Kringle night, love them!

there's just so much more... but I can't find the exact words to describe them. But so far, these are what my mind can speak for now, but truly, my heart feels more. It's like I can now die now that I have felt this kind of happiness. haha. lovin' it, hard core!
Blogged
@ 5:33 PM
Don't let me go -