If you have something to say, say it!
25 September, 2008
I don't know if this feeling right now is rightful to be recognized. It seems like I am losing my loyalty to one of my loved organization (in this case, my ONLY org for college life.)
I feel like slowly I am losing my work THERE. As in slowly (
and perhaps silently!) they are covering anything that I could do for the office in behalf of another person. It's like undressing me of my responsibilities in the office. I don't know if this unusual feeling I have is true (I hope it's not), but I am really not liking what I am discovering lately. It even makes this suspicion more severe as I deal with those "cover-up" persons almost all the days of my school life.
errrr....
I just don't like it when people could not courageously say what they have to say. I don't have problems if they don't want me to do the things I was suppose to do, they can freely tell me that this person is much better with this and that, and that he/she performs more effectively... blah. blah. blah.
It's better to be cruely honest than be silent liers!I could not confine this anger right now since I have been loyal to my organization and discovering such fraud and injustice
(for which this office has been built to fight against) is just too much of what I can imagine... never thought they could have the guts to do this. I am very much mad right now and currently I am thinking of quiting... or maybe not. I'll wait for that ultimate signal then I will have no second thoughts of leaving.
I surely hope I am entirely wrong!state: really smokin' mad!Blogged
@ 7:31 PM
Don't let me go -