So I admit it, I am Jealous!
24 July, 2008
Ok fine, I could not contain the raging emotions no more. I admit it! I am jealous!!!
Jealous of what? jealous of
DSLR camera. (Sh*t!
haha)
Ever since high school, I always envied anyone who owned a
DSLR camera. I really want one for me. :c And now that I am in college, there are more people owning
DSLR cameras, meaning more people to envy (
errrr...
samuk!) All the more that one of my close friends owns one... I totally am madly and crazily jealous of her camera. Seeing her shoot photos of things and people is slowing killing me inside. Although (as feeler as I am.
haha) I may say that I will be able to get more beautiful shots than she does, the thing is... I DO NOT OWN ANY
DSLR CAMERA!!! (no
offense my dear, eventually I know you will be way better than me.) So right now I am trying to deal with this jealousy by comforting myself that
one day, by the time I shall be having my own salary, my first goal would be to buy a
DSLR camera. Even if it would be after school years, I will still satisfy this debilitating economical deprivation drama.
haaayzzz... so much about my passion and desire.
sheeezzz!!!
And some updates about my nursing life? Well, I also admit I think I am on the right road already. The lessons were not as heavy as how I viewed it to be. Although it isn't really THAT easy and THAT hard, but so long as I will labor diligently, I can pass through this and perhaps, enjoy my clinical experience too. Oh! oh! We will be starting our duty this
Monday!! (
weee!)
hmm... unfortunately, I am assigned in the community
pah. So that means, the real clinical exposure would still be 2 weeks after. I am kinda excited to be on duty actually. I love the idea of witnessing actual labor process, rendering care and support to the patient and
hmmm... handling really cute babies in
NICU?
haha. I just can't wait! :) However, I am really having a difficult time with my one subject. It's really hard, and I mean REALLY HARD! It's pharmacology. It deals with all the drugs in the world that has been discovered. We have to study every drug and remember its adverse effects and interventions. My
ghad! hello?!?! there are THOUSANDS OF DRUGS in the world!!!
huhuhu. I really think I can't manage this.
huhuhu. We just had our exam last
Saturday and I tell you, I am 100% sure that I
failed that exam. I am absolutely sure! The drugs that were mentioned in the exam were all alien. I could not even classify then as whether they were
antibacterial, anti fungal,
neoplastic drugs and anti
helminthic.
haha.
haaayzz... Lord, have mercy.
But above all, I am quite enjoying this phase of my life although there are some imperfections along the way like family problems and stuffs, but I think I got used to this so hopefully, it would no longer be a biggie.
I just want to focus on getting myself employed soon so I could get that DSLR by myself. :)
Blogged
@ 9:14 PM
Don't let me go -