I'm alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic!
11 May, 2008
(sounds of crickets just stopped)
hahaha. It's been centuries since I last posted a real entry here. (
exage)
Nyahahahhaha!! I'm currently writing this as I struggle to cram into my head 21 theories about nursing for which we will be having an exam tomorrow! Right now, my head is aching really hard and my eyes are oh so tired... I need sleep but I must not. I need to review the theories for this exam is a one shot deal. I can't afford to mess-up. x_x
so what's up with me?
hmmm... let's begin with studies. I'm an incoming third year student in nursing which means, instead of using
AHSE as my course, it's now
BSN. (
weee!!) I'm having summer class (this week is our finals.) And I am super having a hard time coping with my
RLE subject for I am getting low grades, I almost failed our final exams and I don't know what my current standing is. x_x Although I am a bit confident I will not fail, but for sure I will be receiving really low grades. (For which I am preparing myself? :D) Oh gosh, please pray for me. :c Then with my extra curricular activities, I am proud to say, I am highly active in
KKP despite of my busy schedule and my demanding subjects. (*smug*) I'm starting to love my responsibilities in
KKP. It's really different from
LCLC as it's primary focus is social action, contribution and promotion. I realized, this is more of what I want and where I can do more. I love getting involved! With regards to my personal life, it's getting much complicated more and more. Although I am really glad that there's no major problem going on, but some minor unwanted events are happening still. Currently, I am concerned of the on-going increase of the number of "guys" I have hurt. I am trapped on staying to what I was 2 years ago, for
every time I attempt to dress-up well and "lady-like", I sorta... kinda... attract "their" attention. I still am not ready for those stuffs really. I don't know why I am not ready but there's only one reason I could ultimately identify. That is,
"I don't want to put a limit to myself." This is perhaps the greatest force stopping me from recognizing their efforts and their being. But I really am happy of what I am right now. :) And aside from that side of me, I'm finding new and wide range of friends because of
KKP. I'm really enjoying my involvements there... It keeps the burning passion in me, and all the more I would want to consider a religious life. (
eeekk!)
So that's pretty much what's going on with me. :) Life currently is stable and fine. It's
manageable and exciting at the same time. I'm really glad I
joined that immersion in S
umilao for that experience changed my definition of being happy. (I do wish and hope I will be able to find time to post an entry about my S
umilao experience. I've got a lot to share! time permits. :D)
till next post. (as if someone really visits my blog. haha)
Blogged
@ 10:00 PM
Don't let me go -