<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
If your are wondering why, take a look and you will understand...

04 May, 2008













you have been taged! thank you for opening. haha. before I begin, I tag every person who opened this blog entry. (I can see you, you know) so you can't escape. Don't worry, I shall be sending a personal message to you informing you that you were tagged. hihi. ^_^


Recall your childhood memories and list down 12 events that remind you of your childhood days.

12. Eating gummy bears and popping candies remind me of how I used to sneak these stuffs into our cart when we went to the grocery store when I was a kid and my mom wouldn't notice it. (sometimes. hehe)

11. Playing street games with the children in sumilao especially during late afternoons reminds me of my "appointments" every after school back in my elementary days. haha

10. I still watch cartoons. Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network.

9. Jellyace. Haha. I've always loved these when I was a kid and upto now, I still find ways to eat this kind of food.

8. Plainly observing children and how they deal with the things that they do tickles the child in me.

7. I still do baby talk. I all the more do baby talk when someone communicates with me in the same manner.

6. Drinking milk before bed time. Although I could remember how I hated milk when I was a kid, it somehow tells me "how I wish I had this kind of milk." I had formula milk, it wasn't that enticing.. hehe.

5. junk foods! I remember how my mom scolds me for I would prefer junk foods over a proper meal. hehe

4. Disney music. hearing them all brings back the child in me.

3. Playing sports. I love/loved sports. I was a jack of all trade master of none back then... haha.

2. I have so many bedroom buddies. These stuff toy to small pillows to power puff pillow cases and bed sheets. haha. My room is like a room of a 10 year old kid. ;p

1. Having "kuyas". You see, I had a friend when I was still a kid who much like portrayed the role of being my kuya. (I have no real kuya). We would tickle each other as we lie in bed, he would lift me up and together we imagine that I am super(wo)man, we would chase each other around their house and he would pick-up fruits for me to eat up in a tree. Perhaps this explains my fixation to having a big brother.. ^_^

remember, you have been tagged!


Blogged @ 2:13 PM
Don't let me go -