
I'm on
-I- IMMERSION MODE -I-
weeee!!! finally, I can taste true immersion feeling. Not just some weekend get away and the like. This time, I will be staying in the area (sumilao, bukidnon, i think) for 5 days. ALONE! whew! what a challenge this would be.. hmmmm.. :P But nevertheless, I am happy I am part of this Immersion Program of the KKP and perhaps, this would be my last major involvement.. (huhu. I hate my course.)
So starting from March 24- April 2, I will be on hiatus from the cyber world. I shall be posting about my experience soon (hopefully) . The actual immersion days would number only up to five, and the rest are spent for BOS (2 days) and SYNTHESIS (3 days).
I really am not quite sure of what I feel right now... It's not excitement, that's for sure. Or maybe, not yet. I don't know. All I know is that, I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW! This is going to be a problem for me... since... uhmm... I wake up at around 11 a.m... OH NO.
Wish and pray for our safety guys! ;)