For the past month, I was busy preparing for the PEACE project concert of KKP-SIP featuring the scholars of Xavier University in Lumbia, CDO. I was assigned to make a video and to take pictures of the people there. (no wonder, I have so many stuffs here. hehe) The photos were enhanced. (if only I had SLR cam...hmmmm)
The whole experience was awesome! I love the sight of the children smiling right before the camera even though they live in an impoverished world. They seem to be happy and satisfied of the little that they have. Then here I am, living well... but still complaining! I pledge guilty of being too materialistic and too luxurious about life... gaaaah... I must be exposed more to this kind of environment. I should be really thankful of my state right now... There are many who wish they were in my world.
Here's the video (which failed to play on the actual concert! huhuhuhuhuhuhu. :c) I made:
Here are the photos taken in Lumbia. There are more photos in my multiply account.
Lumbia PEACE choir (they did a really good job!)
The children in Lumbia
Just look at his smile. ;)
Blogged @ 12:21 PM
Don't let me go -
Disclaimer
What's here , Remains here (:
Surprised? keep it.
Hurt of what you read?
Feel it.