<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
What's the matter?

21 February, 2008

There have been a lot. and I mean A LOT OF PEOPLE who has been telling me to express whatever heavy emotions I feel and atleast have someome to share it with. You know, as what they call, "healthy way of handling things."

Nabungol na jud ko sa ilang mga encouragements and so now, I am able to talk to some selected people, atleast.

And now that I am talking, it seems that they DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN. or they would resort to telling me, "basin ma-unsa na pud ka ha. lisud bya ka i-handle."

Samuk. unsa man jud diay ang gusto ninyo? I thought "healthy way of handling things" and now that I am doing it, you all have lost your interest and encouragements for me to talk to people!

I just don't get your point. Simple and plain as that.

Now that I am actually doing what is ought for me to do, it's now that I feel I have done something wrong.


Blogged @ 3:12 PM
Don't let me go -