Wish List
08 January, 2008
I know it's really late to make a wish list. Christmas and New Year's eve is over but I
coud not really remember that I made even a single wish during the Christmas break. :D So I'm gonna make one now...
Non-material wishesI wish...- To visit Baguio
- To attend a Live concert of Bukas Palad. :D
- To spend exactly 24 hours with dearest loved friends.
- Star gazing by the seashore. (again)
- 24 hour worry free day.
- A guy would sing to me a beautiful love song (to the point that I shall cry. haha)
- Be in a butterfly garden
- Go on a 30 day retreat? (haha)
- At least one of my dreams would come true this year.
- Sing in a wedding ceremony or ordinary mass.
- BE FREE
Material wishes.
I wish...
- Cellphone! (argh!)
- SLR camera
- Laptop
- Puppy! (considered as material ba? :P)
- House DVD (all season! :D)
... And I can no longer make the list longer... haha.
I hope some time in my life, my wishes will be granted. :D
Blogged
@ 9:55 PM
Don't let me go -