Some little things that make me happy...
22 October, 2007
I am happy when I have cookies and milk before I go to sleep...
Pokie's soft fur makes me happy whenever I hug it...
My baby's (pooh) smile never fail to cheer me up whenever I cry in my room...
I love the smell after the rain...
I feel light and relaxed when I smell the sweet scent of Johnson's Summer Swing Cologne...
I love hearing the chirp of our one and only lovebird. (I killed the other two. I forgot to feed them. yikes! ^_^)
I love to sit by the door and reflect for a while...
I love the wind that blows and touches my face as I ride a jeepney... and most often I close my eyes and feel it.
I love looking at a scene where a mother tickles her children...
It makes me happy looking at pictures of sisters and brothers playing with the camera.
I love hearing the love stories of old people... although usually what they share are their "past."
I love it when someone squeezes/holds my hand...
I feel ecstatic whenever I see a dog ridding a car...
I kinda have this jerky feeling when I see a pig... I find them really adorable. :P
I feel happy when someone wraps her arms around my neck... like what ate chepay usually does.
Children's laughter is music to my ears, heart and soul...
I love the aroma of Nescafe's 3 in 1 coffee...
Watching an episode of any of my favorite cartoons always makes my day...
Observing people as they go through change makes me feel aware and happy of my own humanity...
I love the after taste of strawberry sandwiched rebisco...
The feeling when I go out of the house very early in the morning is so relaxing... ( I just find it difficult to wake-up that early. haha)
Reading quotes and personal messages in my phone always sets me in a good mood before I go to sleep...
The smiles of my barkada always tickles my heart... I love their company.
Remembering the people who have touched my life makes me feel satisfied and honored...
I find the horse play of our dogs really cute... although most of the time they end up fighting.. haaayzz...
I feel really glad when my friends tell me "i love you."...
Religious songs create this burning happiness in me...
When I attend mass, I feel like I am dating God, that's why I prefer to go to mass alone.. it's more personal and solemn...
I love looking at the huge trees in XU... (but now, they were all cut...)
I love it when someone squeezes his/her nose against mine...
I love it when a butterfly flies by my way...
I like it when I look at someone directly into his/her eyes especially when he/she talks to me...
I find the #2 message tone of my phone really funny. (haha)
Green jokes never fail to make me laugh... nyaha!
I laugh at the corniest joke. pramiz. sometimes, I just stop myself. :P
I love it when no one calls me through landlines but highly appreciates when someone calls me through cellphones...
I love it when a child kiss' my cheeks. Their lips are so soft and smooth...
Eating watermelon and pineapple pigishly reminds me of my childhood days... eeeww.. haha
The taste and smell of marang is always the best!
Chocolates (although bawal ako) really fill in all of my sweet cravings...
Finding my purpose for the day truly makes me happy...
Blogged
@ 4:32 PM
Don't let me go -