
here's a video footage during the launching of the RYTREFOCash (Reduce Your Trash, Recycle FOr Cash) Drive I somehow managed to promote in High School. This was really hilarious but hey! the drive worked out... it was so cool! I was highly proud of the first year high school student's participation.They garnered about 17k (if I'm not mistaken) for the whole year out from trash! imagine that.
I miss high school. :( I miss LC works. I never really get to enjoy my being a KKP volunteer because of my darn course. eeerrrr.. I miss the thrill and the excitement I get to feel every time I have to accomplish a task assigned to me during LC works. I miss getting involved. I miss making use of myself for the benefit of others!! aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! there, I finally said it. haaayzz... Suppressing the call of the heart is painful. There's this continuous struggle happening. My heart tells me I should get involved, by my mind keeps on reminding me on the things I should yet to accomplish first. I know I need to prioritize things. But I don't know, the more I put stress on the things I need to do, the more I lose my interest and time to do the things I love to do. It's true that everything needs to be nourished, nurtured. I am just unfortunate to do some sacrifices.
haaaayzz.. matapos lang talaga tong college and so lang as hindi magbabago ang ihip nga hangin, i will really follow my heart.
"Burn this heart Lord. Let it continue to seek You."