<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
If only I can understand why

19 October, 2007

I am unjustifiably sad. mad. frustrated. upset. alone. I couldn't identify any reason.. or do I choose to remain blind and deaf from all the reasons I see and hear? I don't know... so I came up with these few questions that bothered me the whole day.

  • why is man incapable of feeling happy all the time?
  • why is it, there's always this element of sadness and dismay even if one is doing the things he loves to do?
  • why can't man just be satisfied of what he has?
  • why are there people who can absolutely ignore sadness with their oh so optimistic thinking while others just can't help but be pessimistic?
  • why are there some insensitive beings?
  • why do we have to relate ourselves outside the boundaries of our subcutaneous tissues in order to live a life?
  • why can't we just be lonely and still be happy?
  • how do loners find happiness?
  • how can life become interesting when one is sabotaged with all the failures one will have to take with every risk he makes?
  • why did God allow man to feel lonely when all He wanted us to do was to seek happiness?
  • why is love oh so complicated, depressing and happy at the same time?
  • why do others prefer to live in fantasy than reality?
  • how does one distinguishes fantasy from reality?
  • why is living an everyday struggle?
  • why can't man hold on to one reason and with that reason continue on to journey through life? why does it always has to change?
  • why can't development happen instead of change?
  • why can't people keep the one they love forever?
  • how does time change everything?
  • why is life precious to some while a misery to a lot?
  • why can't man stop itself from asking?
  • why is logic different from understanding?
  • why is man given both the heart and the mind when both are found contradicting most of the time?

and lastly.... why do I feel I am not enough?....


Blogged @ 9:48 PM
Don't let me go -