<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
what's with 'I love you'?

01 September, 2007

"I love you"... whoah.. this line keeps on replaying in my mind, and I DON'T KNOW WHY! i dont like it... err... gosh. love makes my mind go round. haha.

Fine week. ^^ although not really the best, but so far, it's fine. There were tons of tests which meant many "kulang sa tulog" days... pero buhi pa ko. tired lang talaga... I want a hug. hug me!!!!

and oh! remember the play that I was "managing"? well, we're on our 7th and 8th show next week! ;) I feel so happy i said yes to the offer... wala ko nagsisi nganong gi apil ko! Happee. The actors are really great, the story was creatively made and the play is magnificent! and mind you, I am part of the play. Yes! as the kiat manga vendor. haha. :P and the only lines I deliver are.. "Dyeeeezzzz", "yeeeeezzzz"... hahahaha. ^^ My costume consists of super short white shorts, high rubber heals, red fitting t-shirt, and super heavy make-up courtesy of ate Gee. (she is such a good make-up artist, i swear! she can really transform you.) and speaking of ate Gee, she's getting me daw as a model for her accesories to be made as post cards. She likes the shape of my face daw. waaaah. LOLZ! ahhaha. :P

anyway, the experience of both managing and being part of the team is astonishing. I love being part of the team. I love the bloopers, the cramming, the make-up part, the wearing of the costumes, the piano, the laughs, the coldness of the LT, the adrenaline rush and of course, the food! (gaaah. I'm fat)

and because of this experience, I still feel I exist. I am still alive and I still have a reason to live. Naa na koy pulos... hehe. ^^

Blogged @ 9:28 PM
Don't let me go -