<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I'm wide awake

10 September, 2007

Ok. It's officially 4:55 am here and I am still wide awake! who woudn't?? after drink two full cups of coffee! ha! i must have been crazy... I am crazy.

Right now, I feel oozy and floaty... float, float, float. And I feel I am not myself... It's sorta drunk-feeling... ooooohhhh... I was struggling to sleep, but heck.. the struggling took me 4 hours! and it's still now working. My parents have already awaken and since the sounds of the spoon, the gas range and the kitchen utensils seem like an alarm clock to me (they sound twice as loud as they should be!), I decided to end my agony and wake-up from a not so nightmare-nightmare. (you understand that right?)

I am totally desperate to finnish the things I am suppose to read so I thought drinking coffee would atleast prolong my awake hours. I miscalculated, it made me wide awake not just a few hours, but the whole evening 'till dawn!

atleast, I am finnish with my readings... and I hope I do recall them later. Gosh, I even did something I never thought I would! (oooh!!!)

ooooohhhhh... heavy feeling... ugh. help!

Blogged @ 4:51 AM
Don't let me go -