<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
featuring my sister from a test tube!

12 August, 2007

This is my sister, Victoria Pulido a.k.a Beki, from my High School parents, daddy Ed and mommy Cese. According to my mommy, she's a test tube baby. An experimental baby of some sort. :D We keep on arguing who is more loved and she always reasons out that I am an illegitimate daughter so I am least loved. I protest! (I am the daughter of mommy cese and her kabit, si tooooot, who is gwapo and popular. haha) It's a never ending argument, I tell you. (Basta, i deserve equal right! :D)

I enjoy so many things with this wacky unlikely kiat sister of mine. In fact, she's the "mother" of the barkada who constantly reminds us to behave and act normal? haha. She can never dare to strike a seductive pose. "Dili daw niya kaya" oh diba?!? one kiat, naughty, unruly, wild sister (me) needs one strict, formal, not so kiat sister (beki)

another story...

Almost everyone who knew about me in high school have heard about that unbearably wicked story in third year HS. It's been many years but I still shed a tear or two every time I come to recall that turning point of my life. It was painful and I still have the scar. I hated the idea that people left and accused me. I hated being accused since then. I never realized I became too cautious as a result of that "hatred"... I became doubtful. Doubtful in almost everything.

In as much as I hated being accused, I thought I would be invulnerable of committing such act. I was wrong. although I may not have accused a lot of people, but I doubted a number of them. It is a mistake I profess.

And I did doubt my sister, beki. Because of that mysterious displeasing SMILEY INTRUDER in our class site. It's so happened that I opened our cbox account and realized that smiley and beki's IP address are the same. I then thought maybe it was her... Another mistake. It turned out I wasn't really her. (see your effect smiley??)

So now I say my piece, I am sorry for doubting bek. I am sorry for doubting you, you and you... for all the people out there. I am sorry for not giving my full trust. I know how painful it is to be doubted by people. Sometimes, you even result to doubting yourself. I am sorry if I am doubtful. I have to learn to loosen up my chains... But for now, I am sorry for those I doubted. :)


*************************************

yey!! exams are finally over. no more sleepless nights!!! no more long-term reading hours. No more painstaking analysis and memorizing. well, atleast for the remaining weeks before semi-finals. :D I am definitely sure my grades will deteriorate this first half of the semester. It's not at all easy to get high grades in chem, RLE, Health Care and Physics! eeeerrrr... Oh well, my ultimate goal anyway is to get through this nursing course. I'd settle for passing grade... hmmmm... well, maybe... :D But not always! (mel your promise----ok, ok.:D)

The end of the exams also mean more time for internet!!! ^^ I am wacked with internet. I am so hooked up to it that I CRAVE for it! I dream, I eat, I think, I sleep internet. haha.(obsession??) Time also allowed me to change my template. I am literally getting obnoxious of my previous template that I was dying to change it a month ago. And since time is but a priceless treasure in nursing (that I normally spend for catching some sleep. haha.) I barely had the time to touch my blog. Thanks to this computer-spent whole sunday appointment, I reconnected with my beloved computer. ^^

Blogged @ 7:30 PM
Don't let me go -