<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
51 things about me

25 August, 2007

At dahil ito ay uso... bakit hindi ko itry diba? got this from Ninemonths... ;)

1. How tall are you barefoot?= 4ft. 10.5 in.

2. Have you ever smoked?= yep. when I was a kid. I was curious. :D

3. Do you own a gun?= how I wish. haha

4.Do you hate someone right now?= depends whether I see the person. :D

5. Do you get nervous?=yeah. and I just hate it.

6. What do you think of hotdogs?= *double meaning* haha. ;p

7. What's your favorite Christmassong?= Jingle bells? ^^

8. What do you prefer to drink in themorning?= cold milk

9. Can you do push ups?= uh-ha.

10. What do you wish to experience?= watch bukas palad concert, live.

11.What's your favorite piece ofjewelry?= earings.

12. Do you like painkillers?= if it really kills all sorts of pain

13. What is your secret weapon to lurethe opposite sex?=my smile and "pacute" effect. haha

14. Do you own a knife?= I would love to. :D

15. Do you have H.I.V?= you think so?

16. Name?= Mellany Almen J. Hugo

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at moment?= blog. finnish the letchon. make posters.

18. Name the last 3 things you late: food, drink, chocolate.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:= C2(I just have to drink), water, milk.

20. What time did you wake up today?=woke-up at 2:30 am, slept again, woke up at 3:20 am (to study), slept again and finally woke up at 5:35 am.

21. What is your least favorite food?= Tuna.I just cant tolerate the after taste of tunas.

22. Current worry?= S-T-U-D-I-E-S. :c

23 Current hate?= I said depends whether I see the person. :D

24. Favorite place to be?= in a wide open soccerfield under a bright fullmoon. (diba? ^^)

25. Least favorite place to be?= elevator. I always feel dizzy. ugh.

26. Where would you like to go?= retreat house. haha

27. Do you own slippers?= would you believe I dont? swear. I don't wear slippers inside the house. :D

28. What shirt are you wearing?= striped t-shirt, dominant color is violet

29. How many times do you cry?= It's in regular basis, I cry around 5 times a month. :D

30. Favorite color?= blue, pink, and green

31.Would you like to be a pirate?= I don't like their profession. and they look filthy.me don't like.

32. Last time you had an alcoholicdrink?= that time when I got frustrated of my math subject.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?= religious songs. my gosh. haha

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?= snakes! I got afraid of the thought that they will grown bigger than me and eat me whole. :D

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?= fone.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?= the bloopers I shared with gellie when I had my Return Demonstration of the genital-perineal care. umbilicus is = to scrotum. oh diba?? hahahaha

37. last thing that made you cry?= unable to help a sick friend. *yes I cried that time*

38. Worst injury you've ever had?= I just had minor injuries.. so many minor injuries. ;p

39. Who is your loudest friend?= beki! MEGAPHONE! haha

40. Chilhood monster/s?= helicopters. I got afraid of their sounds.

41. Would want to have?= a pet. a dog, labrador! oh I just love dogs.

42.Who is your most silent friend?= my alter ego. I only get to hear her. haha

43.last movie watched?=transformers with myself. :)

44. What is your favorite book?= Paulo Coelhos books and Jostein Gaardner. Totally the best!

45.What is your favorite chocolate?= toblerone & vanhouten

46. Minimun internet usage?= if there are no class the next day, I could spend the whole day.

47. What song do/did you want/played at your wedding?= I'll think sa ha...*not sure nga if I wanna get married* ;p

48. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight?= dreaming... drooling on my pillow. haha. kidding! :P

49. What was the First thing you did today?= study.

50. What was the last thing you didthe day before yesterday?= memorized a 5 long paged medical procedure. *nerd*

51. What do you think of the last person who repost this..?=a person of pure heart. ninemonths a.k.a Isa Pimentel.

Blogged @ 9:45 PM
Don't let me go -