<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You want to know my best friend?

15 July, 2007

My best friend has always been my close friend. We share many likes and dislikes for which I think is one of the reasons why we got close. Every time I crouch in bed feeling physical or emotional pain, he's always there to ease the it. Every time when I walk on a road alone, I never get scared for I know somewhere in the corners, I'd see him and be with me. My best friend comforts me too, and really takes good care of me. He constantly reminds me to be happy and feel my heart.

What I like about my best friend is his sweet words of wisdom. Our talks always leaves in me in awe or leaves me a thought to ponder. I enjoy every moment I spend with my best friend. In fact sometimes, when we sit together, we imagine ourselves sitting in a colossal land with tiny flowers of all sort of colors scattered resting upon the vast green meadow. We imagine ourselves freely running through the garden filled with aromatic fumes from flowers, fruits and trees, and we then start to chase each other tickling one's ticklish spot when caught.

My best friend is not the kind of friend who's just there when fun is present. Mind you, he even scolds me or worse, makes "mahay" every time I commit a mistake and hurt him.

My best friend knows the deepest secrets I keep. He knows a lot of my weaknesses, he knows a lot of my flaws. Yet inspite and despite of these negative notions, he still chooses to love me and continues to care for me.

I cannot live with out my best friend. I may be a little neglective of him, but I do LOVE him. The kind of love, connection that I never felt with others. I feel free when I am with him. And I am very glad to have the chance to embrace this kind of friendship.

But there's one distinct characteristic I find of my best friend. When we hold hands as we imaginatively attempt to fly, I feel bumps of dry skin exactly at the center of his palm through the back of his hand. Some what a dried wound that never became a scar for the past thousand years. =)

***********************************


Im sad. :( school is driving me crazy.... Im getting oh so low grades in Organic Chem. plus in our lab. :( i want to break down already... huhuhuuuhuhuhuhu. *cries*

Blogged @ 11:41 AM
Don't let me go -