<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Stop or I'll sting you!

24 July, 2007

Physical Attraction----most of the people are drawn by this alluring force. Force that seems to blind people and integrate their tingling senses for love. But I tell you, it is a sensation! Many are victims of this and I am one of them...

I hate it when guys start to make "porma" at me after seeing me wear skimpy clothes, fitting dresses, extravagant make-up or attractive accessories. I hate it too when guys find me pretty after viewing my friendster account and ecstatically brags at me that they've accessed my account and made some comments. I hate it more when guys waaaaaay older than me fatasize of becoming a close friend of mine (I've only allowed one person and you know who you are) and begin expressing obviously pathetic gestures just to catch my attention!

Please don't try to make a good record... You're just making a total fool of yourself! I see every ounce of actions people do and I can easily distinguish which is genuine or otherwise. I am not at all insensitive. Infact, I am very sensitive. Too sensitive that I critique all forms of actions and I rightfully "dispose" those people who are just "in" for what they see.

I appreciate more those who see beyond what I show. Those who reaches into my heart and listens to words left unspoken by it.

So please stop. Seriously, all of you please stop! before I begin to sting you...

I will have to hurt all of you if I'm left with no other choice...

Blogged @ 8:44 PM
Don't let me go -