It's a nice day!
30 July, 2007
Today, July 30, 2007 is one heck of a day!
- First, I woke up and to my surprise, I was in my original room! (well, my sister is in Cebu and I'm taking the advantage of sleeping in her room which also serves as my study room)
- I woke up early! haha. It's pretty amazing since I did not alarm the clock and still, I managed to wake up early. Cool! I normally wake-up early with the alarm clock so I could attend the morning mass, but I decided not to since there would be an anticipated mass at 10. (although, I heard my
- I went to our classroom for our chem class but we were actually scheduled to use the AVR5. So there, I wasted ATP's to climb up and down the 4th floor of Aggie Building. haha.
- Someone made away mi!! huhuh. she's so mean. She was using really offending and foul words at me in the canteen! I accidentally pulled the chair that she was leaning on. (I swear to God, I did not know she was leaning on it. And besides, I was using that chair before she did. I just stood up to buy a drink so I presumed I still can seat back on that same chair when I returned.) But I did not made "patol" to her. I just kept quiet. But I did ask her "what did I do?" and said "sorry" in a really sossy manner. haha. (poised!)
- Remember I attended anticipated mass in honor of St. Ignatius, right? well, guess who's with me.... my crush! eeeeek! and we were able to hold hands during the "Our Father!" eeeeeeeekkkkkk!! ^^ ( But what is this? I've got a feeling he's GAY! OH Lord, please! NOT HIM!)
- We (minus kating) went to ernie's place for lunch. Although we bought our own food, but the drinks were free. and the accommodation was so comfy. we had free chocolate! (but I just had to stop myself. I needed to control chocolate intake so I wouldn't trigger my asthma. tisk.)
- I was one of the Top of the RLE exam in our class! weee! happy. ^^ although B- rah xa and almost C na if not because of the +1 ni sir Tan. But mayna lang! (just Imagine how hard it is coz' B- japun ang Highest namo. si Lyka!)
- I spilled Icy Choco on my pants in Dunkin! huhu. The donuts on my tray were practically soaked! Good thing one Gentleman offered some help and took the tray out of my hand. (I was holding the tray with the icy choco on one hand and was taking our stuffs out of the table on the other so I could place my food well.) He immediately asked for a tissue and gave it to me. I barely had a chance to thank him since I felt embarrassed and shy. I went to the Rest Room to fix myself and when I returned, he was already gone. Sayang, I could have formally thanked him. :D And so there, I thought my food were gone and had nothing else to eat. I was with gellie and she offered half of her share. But I denied her offer. To my surprise, DUNKIN replaced all the things that I ordered! Isn't that a good service or what? From now on, I shall be promoting DUNKIN. DUNKIN's the best! They've got cool service! ^^,
- On my way home, I stooped by a sari-sari store to buy load. (ssshh!! I have a temporary phone! :D) As I was waiting for the electronic load, I saw the children of the vendor eating. They were happy eating Banana with rice; talong with rice. They enjoyed savoring ever ounce of food they could take into their body even if the rice is just paired with unlikely delectable dish. I was strucked. I felt thankful but I felt ashamed. :c
- wwaaaaaahh! no class tomorrow! OH YEAH!!! ST. IGNATIUS FEAST DAY. All the ATENEO (i think) have no class tomorrow. cool! ^^ but I have so many assignments, test, exams and projects. ugh. @_@
in general, I am feel cool today. Although it's weird, I feel a bit nostalgic prior to High School Life. tisk.
Blogged
@ 8:24 PM
Don't let me go -