<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
so what's up with me?

20 June, 2007

weird! im am happy (sorta) I don't have a fone! haha. :D although from time to time, I do feel the urge to go and get one due to convenience. But never the less, I think I can survive without it. haha. and you know? I actually am trying to punish myself. Ishouldn't have fone yet. Until at the atmost time only. And besides, my RLE class does not allow the use of fone and if ever any of us is seen using one, EXTENSION for 4 hours! gosh. Atleast, I am safe from that. haha. But I just really hate it when people ask me of my number then I say, "sorry, I lost my phone." Gaaah. it reminds me of that painful feeling. ugh.

and what else? I am done performing my Return demo! haha. Well, I did not A-ced it. But it's ok. I think for our CI the highest point he gave is 51 out of 60 which is B and I am happy bout it. :D no more pressures here..

hmmmm... I also got myself in a theater group. and I am the Stage manager of one of the plays! (Pepe-Rizal) gaaaaaahh!! i don't know why I said yes. But hmmm.. as long as it does not affect my studies, I will be fine with it. And as long as i don't have to go home really late. I met some of the memeber of the group and I am glad to know the ones I will be managing are Plus-minus 2 years older/younger than me. :D I guess, I can manage this. I hope.


and yeah. I attend morning eucharist in XU. So I wake-up really early to be on time but most of the time, I am late. gaaaah. haha. But I don't take waking early as another burden or what. It's even nice when I get to wake-up early so I could get myself ready for the day, right and well. And it's such a nice experience celebrating eucharist in the mornig because it starts your day right. I just love the feeling of peace and tranquility inside the chapel at this time of the day. sweet!

RLE class is hard. It has always been hard. Haaaaayyyyzzzz... I really hope I will pass nursing. Please pray for me.

and oh! nyaaahahahah! I have had close encounters with the Campus Crush (Fr.Jett) for the past two days. nyahahaha! and during those encounters, I just couldn't stop myself but smile with lips widely spread. haha. Gosh. He's really THE MAN IN CAMPUS! all hail him. waaah! kidding. :D and oh... kating's crush is now my friend. (and he's one HOT guy, mind you!) I even made "hapak" him coz he made "kurat me!" and then he started murmuring na dili daw ko gapamansin! my gosh. malay ko bah naa xa. and memeng.. gapanglahos jud akong panan-aw. I look at distant objects and places that I do not notice the people right infront or near me! aaaaaahhh, bummer! and this did not happen once to him, the next time (like 10 mins after) I crossed right infront of him and he was the first to notice me again. and then he started to make mahay na pud. haaayzzz! paxenxa na lang jud. hehe. :D

today, I have seem my very long lost bestfriend in grade school. we haven't seen each other for 4 freakin' years! would you believe that?? we are in CDO but that was the first time we met after 4 years!! and no communication in between that ha. It so happened that we were ridding the same jeepney and the whole trip, we just talked, reminisced and laughed! awwwwwhhhhh.. that was a nice encounter for today.

Today I am happy. I feel light, I feel good. Thank you, lord. I love you. mwah!

Blogged @ 8:28 PM
Don't let me go -