<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
blooperz ka dooperz

03 June, 2007

there were funny things that happened to me the past days. I wanna share it here coz' it seems this blog has been trashed with too much low-level emotions. (if you know what I mean)

First Event:

During the sleep over, we tried to imitate pussy cat dolls. as in trying with all our might to copy and memorize the steps in their music videos and concert! *aaaahahahaha* Then later on, we realized we can never be like them. The simple act of dancing like a stripper is not as easy as how we perceive it could be. hahaha. Then we ended up with a scandal instead. *evil laugh*


Second Event:


Last Friday, some of my Ogilvie friends gathered to bid farewell to the manila pipz who will be flying back there for school. We tried to fit-in in a motorela. (we were like sardines stuffed in a small tin can!) But still, two of our friends couldn't fit in no more. So they had to take another motorela and us (the sardine-like situation) went our way to M2. (M2 is the new Karaoke bar in the City). But unfortunately, the motorela can't make "hatud" us at the door step of that place but instead only at the intersection. At the intersection, we decided to wait for the remaining two other souls. Then a little while, we just realized we were near the establishment of Navigator. (Navigator is a Gay Bar. You know, where guys get stripped and all. *i think* haha) I don't know what got into our rotten minds but we gave a pose and took a shot directly in front of navigator! *and the heck! everyone that passed by looked at us!* Some of us felt ashamed but they couldn't stand to fight the flow against the many who were game with whatever we were doing! luoy... Then another thing, Michael bought some Jollibee treats for us. They were wrapped in plastic bags. Then vicky came in the picture and took the bag containing the fries and sat (as in pulubi like) in the middle of the vacant area! she tagged along ed and the two really looked rather awful than funny! but we all just gave it a laugh... There was even one who uttered, "Bai, kung makit.an tah diri bah... matingala na lang na sila kei ngano ang mga Ogilvie gi abot man sa Navigator!" Then someone replied, "Dili bei, nasobraan lang man jud tah sa ANAPHYSIO. *i want to insert* We just have to appreciate bodies in general." hahaha. funny thought. Then, thank God the two arrived! (whew!)

Third event:

That same day with the mini get-together and that navigator rush, i went home really late. (since i still insisted on having a dinner with them and did pretty good well with the convincing part) I reached home with gates open, lights off and doors locked. But good thing, I remembered I brought my keys. *whew!* I tried to sneak in so I won't be scolded. And by sneaking in, i mean not turning on the lights and make as minimal noise as possible. So there, I unlocked the door, closed it gently and did not turn on the lights. I was confident our sala was clear with chairs, and tables. Though it wasn't at all, I was still able to see them. But tragically, I missed to remember papa placed the folding bed there pala! So with out warning, my right fibia bone hit it! *ouch! huhu* Everyone was asleep so I shouldn't make any noise. Even though I wanted to scream and shout out the pain, i had to drag myself to my room and crush the pillow instead to let out whatever lingering pain that was left! It was a painful experience but found it funny afterwards. Especially the part when I went to my room absorbing the excruciating pain to myself. haha. (that was funny and painful at the same time! :D) And now that spot is all bruised and dark. And when I touch it, i get the ouchies again. Dah! laagan man! haha.

Blogged @ 4:22 PM
Don't let me go -