I lament over my computer.
07 May, 2007
My computer has risen but have died. :D
It's so sad... due to the helplessness of my computer, the technician (who happens to be my cousin) had no other option but to reformat the computer, deleting every single file in it. :(
I feel sad. I have had treasured so much files with so much memories in that computer... from the chats I had with special people, to the pictures and down to my personal journals and compositions. The pictures of my classmates for which I am the only who had a copy, especailly our graduation pix. The journals, that I composed when I felt the utmost need of communicating with myself, for which I have always kept a secret for so long, now are gone. The works I have been working on... now, I have to go back to where I started! and some of the things I have started to encode already, I fear I did not keep a copy of those. huhu. (and I lost them all and I have no back-up copy for those.) They are all but a thing of the past now... What a pain this is for me. I hate this. I can no longer access them and refresh the memories I had.
I guess this is a start of a new beginning for my life, and for my computer. New memories to build, new treasures to keep. But i'm too darn down to start.... too hurt to start a memory. Now I fear to upload photos in my pc. haaaayzzz....
ambot. sakit! huhuhaaaaaaayyyyzzz...
sayang lang jud. :(
Blogged
@ 2:48 PM
Don't let me go -