He's my hero
05 May, 2007

yes! oh yes! my hero... (and perhaps, my fantasy. haha)
I just watched Spiderman3 about an hour ago.. and I sooooooo looooooovveeee it!!! The story is very touchy, inspiring and full of lessons about life, love and most of all, FRIENDSHIP. I just couldn't get the hang of it. gosh. I love Peter Parker. :P
I love the story.. the best of Spiderman so far. I was amused of beginning part. Then, there was a scene there that featured the man who escaped from prison. As he escaped, he went directly to their house to see his daughter. It was such a sweet scene. His wife disgusted him... then he said this line. "I am not a bad man. I am just having bad luck." I can so relate with this... haaaaayzzz... I believe some people are not really bad when the whole world thinks they are. (I know how it feels. I was one of them) Then, by the middle, i couldn't help but feel the agony of Peter. Having to lose hold of his MJ, his temper, himself. Then here comes harry. He became bad! sooo bad that he attacked Petter! Even had the guts to show himself...
My favorite character is Sandman. His story is sad but at the same time, inspiring... He was the one who Killed Pete's uncle. (BUT, it was accidental) I thought he was bad at first, but later on, found his character very heart-warming. All the things he did was not for himself. He said, he had no choice... his daughter was dying and he badly needed the money. he said something like, "I did not want these things to happen. All I wanted was to save my daughter. I had no choice. She's all that I've got." Very sweet indeed. Such a good father if you ask me.
By the end of the movie.. I was practically crying the whole time!! Even after the movie and during the trailers. haha! (You see, I've got this thing.. It's so hard to stop myself from crying once I start to cry!) Kashia was laughing at me already. (bad au!) basta you should watch it! Very inspiring! very touchy!! I love it!!
"You start with the hardest part, forgive yourself"
"The choices we make, makes us who we are. We all can have the right choice."
"You are loved by your friends."
Blogged
@ 6:33 PM
Don't let me go -