HEAR the call, RESPOND to that call!
09 May, 2007

There's a right response to every call.
Many movements were organized to shout for justice in our land. Cries that were desperately addressed were, most of the time, junked out to the subconsciousness of individuals. Or maybe by some, were heard but were abruptly ignored as time started to descend. The incapacity of the many to care
atleast not for themselves but for the majority has become increasingly out of control. Many have become apathetic! (pardon me) It reached in such alarming rate that even a simple act of voting has become an option rather than an obligation. (I cannot vote still, but If I could, I would)
Our country is calling you. We all need a response from you. Your vote should be heard!
Enough of the lame excuses, enough of the ingenious promises, enough of the never-ending objections of the system, you are now given the chance to change it. Your vote counts! We are counting on it.
I am but a student who cannot stop but hear all these chaotic on-goings in the seat of government. I cannot just ignore this! I am part of this society. I am a Filipino! And I am calling all my
abled Filipino Voters to PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRYMEN.
Argumentum Misericordiam-----don't get your mercy run over your vote. Don't get the mercy of yourself take over your
vote! A package of food, a few amount of money, a hand shake-----these are but superficial reasons based on irrationality. These cannot change the state of our country, these cannot change your state!
Think of how precious your vote is. The souls (and future) of a thousand rest upon the strokes of your hand as you write their names on that
electoral paper.
I am 17 and I still have my hopes up for this country. I still believe to what my fellow Filipinos can do. I still trust that each and everyone would think for the common good.
Feel what our land is feeling. Hear the call, respond to that call!
Blogged
@ 8:37 PM
Don't let me go -