love doctor, i am sick
28 April, 2007
gaaaahh..
I've been searching the net to look for that butterfly template i wanted. The black with purple and butterfly
button. I need it for our computer class. I was planning to pattern our site from it, but can't find it. *sigh* I have a copy of it in the computer actually, but then again... the PC is busted. as in dead. no more power. none. dead. it wont launch!
huhu. Now my problem is, how to deal with it when
infact,
i've got a computer project due this
Thursday, then math project, due this
Friday.
ssshhhheeeesss... of all time! *Lord, have mercy.... I need the
PC to work.*
and in connection with the title of this post...
I've got this unusually odd situation. Unusual, since I don't normally do this. Odd, since I find it really hard to deal with.
I've got this guy friend.He and I had a major misunderstanding months before... you know, boy-girl thing. Then it lasted for long to the point that he and I no longer talked. (and i was making "
iwas" the usual thing I do.
haha) His father died just a week ago. When our block visited him, I got the chance to talk to him and then we became friends again. I actually planned to befriend him way before but grabbed no chance to do so. Well actually, the reason why we had this thing is because, at first... i liked him.. then slowly he liked me... by the time he did, I was no longer interested. (
hahahaha. short term
kaau!) Then I got so annoyed of his "ways of expressing" that i resulted to repressing, ignoring
and avoiding.. But we're friends now. Yet, the thing is... he's annoying me of his "ways of expressing" again. I mean, I know what he's doing is not that much as how he used to, but I feel, it's starting again.. and really, this time, I'm very sure I'm so over him. No more chance, really. (sorry) Now my problem is, I'm caught up between two opposing forces. I want to accompany him because I know it would really be helpful, but
i'm also afraid he might think I'm giving him another chance. Sometimes, he asks me to accompany him and I just couldn't say no. (I don't want to say no. I don't want him to feel bad. Not now) I care for his situation right now, at the same time, I care for his situation in the future. I'm just so confused... It's really out of care and
generosity that I do some stuffs for him. (bad
keow ko noh??) But i don't know...
I'm not yet into falling-in-love stuffs, or serious relationship thing. I want to enjoy MY life, still. I feel I haven't extracted the last remaining juices of childhood yet. (
haha) my heart cares, but my mind dictates.
tisk. I feel I'm about to get sick..
Blogged
@ 12:37 PM
Don't let me go -