<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
gah. this computer is so loading.

19 April, 2007

ok. this sucks. our computer is sooooooo loading! errrr... lami na keow i-labay ngetz. :D But neh... that would mean, no computer till I manage to buy one for myself. haha. But atleast, it still works. Just needs soooooooo much patience from me. errrr.... ultimate test. haha. :P


anyway, this is odd. I blogged twice for today. haha. Neh.. I just feel like it. So allow me. :D

So far, my first few days in schools were fine. Had some quizzes and seatworks. (I JUST passed our quizz about map in History. haha) And I lurve my sched!! The 3hours and 3omins break is so cool. It gives me time to do things I don't normally do. (Like write a journal, read a book, muni-muni) Yesterday, one of my friend's father died. :c I felt the pain when I looked into his eyes. I felt sad at the same time. But here was the sadder part... That guy and I were not in good terms. Not that nag-away mi but lets say.... kinda, ulaw-ulaw because of some girl-boy misunderstanding matter. I had a hard time reaching out to him. But I had to conquer it all. I held his hand and hugged him. :D (for me, that was such a brave act you know!) Then I don't know... I just felt better now that we're talking and texting. Then just this morning, I had some pretty good encounters with those people I had a bit issues with. It's amazing how a little smile could tell a person "we're ok" (I just hope their smiles were for real. coz' mine was true). So far, school life is running smoothly... i hope it goes on for more days. (fingers crossed) But then again, my kamalasan is still not over. Just yesterday, I lost my envelope which contained ALL of my school suplies. gaaaaaahhh. ( I keep on losing stuffs uy!) I lost everything. From notes, to hand outs, to pens. So again, I bought new stuffs early today. And i had to photocopy the given handouts for our history and stat subject. I also copied notes (again) from my blockmates this afternoon. But it's okay. Atleast, what I lost we're just school supplies. I could still buy another set. Then again, nasayanagn jud ko atong butterfly na notepad that was given to my by Cese on my birthday. huhu. It was a cutie pa naman.

And oh! stat (as of now) is sooooo boring! Maybe because our teacher's kinda oldie and has a MONOTONE voice. Monotone because she speaks as if the words or sentences she utters have no intonation. :D (haha!) My seatmate and I keep on giggling with this thought. And aside from that, we just draw cartoons (like my unlikely eagle drawing) on our handouts and laugh at the result. (haha)

But I feel sad today. Nostalgic to be exact. Reading some post in our Ogilvie site triggered this feeling. I had the sudden rush of missing High School life, High School friends. I miss them so much!

And today too, my kuya went fly fly to thailand nah.... :c I miss him na. He'll be there for quite sometime and that means, I wont be able to text him. ugh. I hope he's ok there. Miss you!

and, and!! i miss my lilsis. *snif,snif* we're in CDO but we don't see each other that often! But i did see her last sunday... I hugged her, but left right away because she was with his kuya. I felt shy. (haha)

Kris Aquino labored today... la lang.. :P

Blogged @ 7:58 PM
Don't let me go -