
I am very selective when eating fish. :P
I don't and won't wear a ring unless it's my wedding ring. (that is if i get married. haha)
I'm mad listening to religious songs. (haha)
I am a blue baby. (am I? hmmm...)
I can't stop smiling when I am happy. But I get so grumpy when I get mad or bad trip. :D
I can sing with a whistle voice. (is that how you call it?)
When I sleep, I hold my hands, at some point before actually sleeping. (then I imagine holding the hand of the person I want to hold hands with for that certain time. haha)
I've got hearing problems. (I think) haha.
I snore. (eeeeeewww) well, that's what they say. (of course, you can't hear yourself snore.)
I can easily cry but I rarely cry. (you get it? and oh, that's in public)
I am a frustrated photographer and graphics designer. (ngek!)
I talk to myself (in english) most of the time. (it's my way of practising my english and speaking ability. so don't be surprised. haha)
I've viewed almost all of the episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants" and memorized most of the lines. (actually, not just "spongebob" but most of Nickelodeon cartoons.haha)
If your hero is superman, mine is spiderman. :->
There's always a thought running in my mind most especially when I am silent.
I read philosophical books. :D
I've noticed, I can't speak straight bisaya. It's always mixed with english. (hey, I still speak bisaya. don't cha worry)
I sleep in a prison cell. (well, my room is like a prison cell, it has no windows.)
I can memorize lines from movies even if I've viewed it once.
I am a bookworm. (actually, depends on the book. haha)
I only eat the heart part when the filipino dish "atay" is served. (the heart of thre chicken is attached to the lungs. I just eat the heart, my favorite part)
I love to investigate. (Sometimes, I imagine myself as part of the CSI. :D)
I'm so into animals. Infact, aside from watching Nickelodeon (to which I first set the channel when I turn on the tv), I tune in to Animal Planet, NGC, Discovery Channel. (I wished to become a Vet but I know I just cant.)
My greatest fantacy is to fly. (haha)