computer. my computer.
19 April, 2007
ahahaha. our computer teacher's not around. (or is she?:P) And we're suppose to have a quiz now. and i did not study.
aahahaha. Some of my
blockmates are busy
finishing the exercises we did yesterday, and since I finished it ahead of time, I'm now down to doing nothing. ugh. But it's
ok.
Atleast I found sometime to sneak into blogger and post. :D
So far my summer classes are fine. Got a bit caught-up with the schedule though... but it's
ok. Computer class is from 8:50-10:20a.m then History 11 (life of Rizal) 10:30-12:20 and then super
loooooooooong break from 12:20-4:00. Ten minutes after would then be my Math 11 (stat) class.
hmmmmm... I wonder what I can do during that long break.
hhhmmmm... I listed some activities though (
haha) I got surf the
internet, read, read, read, and read.. then study for math!
Atleast, given with that long break, i wouldn't have to stay up late comprehending my lessons in math. I could use an hour or so of my break to study. In that way, I could really come prepare in class.
and my computer at home is busted. Well, it's not really busted that it's not functioning. It does not turn on immediately.
Something's wrong with the connection or switches. (I really don't know) But when it's on... it functions well but sometimes logging... Someone told me if I reformat it, it would run smoothly. I'm still thinking bout it... and I'm still looking for a technician and time.
gaaaahhh..
and oh!! i had a weird dream last night... I dreamt about a huge thunderstorm. Really scary storm. Roofs of houses were blown away, trees were uprooted, and the place was so dark. In my dream, I knew it was summer and I wondered how a thunderstorm could happen in the middle of a summer heat?!? well, that was all I can remember. pretty weird though.
haha.
oooopppss!! got to sneak out now.
will write soon! ^^
Blogged
@ 9:44 AM
Don't let me go -