<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
it's ok

04 March, 2007

kuya bobot: what makes you happy?

meily: my friends. their company, their laughters, their smiles, their cheers, our bloopers, their plain self make me happy.

kuya bobot: awh... so you draw your happiness from friends?

meily: yes



I was intervied last friday for the KKP volunteer program. I joined coz' i miss serving people, i miss having a "purpose" in school. I hope to continue the training and experience. It's not always that I get these chances in life. I want to start a new beginning.

************


My friends are my precious treasures in life. I won't feel this happy without them. I can't deny it, my heart belongs to my constant companions in school, during lunch breaks (espcially saturdays) and out of school activities: kathleen, ed, vicky, cese, ray, maki, gellie, ernie. My world begins to tumble with joy as rays of life from the breeze of winds of their hearts whisper through my soul. The thought of them makes my spirit leap through a vast empty land of loneliness and land on a home-like place of paradise. They bring out the real me. I just love it when I am with them. I get to feel the oozing mood of friendship while sharing laughters, smiles, care and of course, love.

they are my friends. and i love them.

THANK YOU GOD, FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY LIFE WITH THEM and FOR ALLOWING THEM TO SHARE THEIR LIFE WITH ME.



but. there's always a but in every situation. I've become too neglective of my blockmates. I don't understand why I can't seem to blend with the world of my blockmates. They are just entirely different bunch of people. GAAAHHH!!! I could identify one reason. Their always (and i think forever) topic of the day is LOVE. Love, the eros love. errrr.. it's alright to talk about love (i don't even think it's love, crush is much more appropriate to use) once in a while, ONCE IN A WHILE. But talking about it every now and then... ghad, IT ANNOYS ME! I accept, I am not entirely into falling in love or crushes for that matter. I prefer dealing with "some other important matters." But this whole "love/crush gap" thing between us separates me from them, excludes me from the group. I can't relate with them, that's true. But I don't have any plans to relate with them either. I don't want to change my ways just to cope up . I don't want to appear foolish pretending that I belong to the group. I don't want to wear a mask when I am with them. I don't enjoy their company, and they don't enjoy mine. I think it's just fair. I've grown tired and frustrated of trying... and it's final, I accept it, I am different.


But this difference is what links me to my friends. They are much more important to me than some other group whom I try to fit in. But it's ok. I'm OK with it.


Blogged @ 12:48 PM
Don't let me go -