I trimmed my hair!
25 March, 2007
I had my hair trimmed this after. neat! haha. ^_^ well, I've had long hair ever since 4th year. It was because during last months of second year life, I cut it really short. As in boy look-a-like. (ghad! what came into my freak mind that time that I cut it really short? well, freaky) Hmmm.. maybe it was because it became very frizzy and dry when I had my first hair treatment. I wasn't able to maintain it. Like every month, hot oil. Then re-relax and all. So there, I decided to cut the whole part of my hair that became frizzy and dry and grow a new one. Yet, I totally looked embarassing! short hairs are not for me! ( super eeewwww! :P) So I complemeted to what happened to my hair and decided to grow my hair really long. As in really, really long. The longest hair I would ever have! And I did! haha. It was really long. I did not cut it for 2 years. And it reached my waist line by summer of 4th year life. But then, I decided to go on a hair treatment again. And then, wasn't able to maintain it. So my hair once again is frizzy and dry. (ugh) BUT, but, but, I will never cut it as short as before.
Pramis! I kinda look better with a long hair so, buh-bye short hair and hello long hair! Even though my hair is kinda unhealthy, I would still keep it hanging long. Pero kanina, my mom just told me that I will have my hair trimmed. sshhheeessh! I was shocked. (uy! friends kami ni mama today. We did not fight and our conversations lasted more than 15 mins. sweet! ^_^) I was thinking not to cut it this week since I would be attending 2 debuts and I want to have a curly style on both events. The curls will have a beautiful effect if one has a long hair. I wanted to cut my hair
pang shoulder level, but only after the debuts. But since, I was so tempted by my mother's offer (She offers once in a blue moon!), I trimmed my hair and instructed the
parlorista to cut it only about 2 inches. But as what I can see, he cut it more than 2 inches almost reaching my shoulder! (huhu. my hair. my long frizzy hair.) *sigh* but it's awkey.. hairs will grow anyway. so here's my photo. The long hair before and the short hair now. :)
and oh! oh! aside from the hair-cut offer, my mom told me that I should get my toes treated. The pedicure thing. (is that how you call it?) So I did not hesitate. I seized the moment instantly! haha. (gosh, what has really got in to the mind of my mother?? she's really in a good mood! haha) But mind you, it was painful!!! The manicurista was pushing her pusher too hard! (yawch!!) I just endured the pain. excruciating pain! really ouch.
But you know what? I was kinda hesitant to put my foot right before the person for her to work on. I mean, I felt ashamed to have asked someone older than me, sit a few inches lower, and touch my dirty, eewww feet, and just sit there and wait for my toes to be colored and cleaned. But I just couldn't stand and tell my mom, "ma, dili nako kaya makita mag-in.ana xa." That would be DUH! So instead, I shifted my mind to other stuffs. (like, my short hair. :c) Hmmmm... I would rather do the JOB. But then I thought, if I wont let her do it, she won't earn from the money my mom will pay. Uuuughhhh... me and my weird feelings again. haaaayyyyzzz... kasi naman, bakit pa kailanganng magsunog ng kilay para lamang mabuhay. Unfair nga naman talaga ang world noh. *sigh*

And, out of boredom, I created this. It's not one of my best works. I really don't know how to design things with an instant. I need to have time and have to plan out the design to come up with something that's nice and good. I just made the design the moment I opened photoshop CS and touched the mouse. My main theme here is summer. So I just crammed all the thoughts that would pop out of my head. The back drop is a scene taken last summer in Cebu. SUMMER NA!!! TARA NAH! SWIMMING TAYO! ^_^ (I had a quick dip when our block went to mangima. bleh! :P)

Blogged
@ 9:47 PM
Don't let me go -