<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
just eat my time

05 February, 2007

haha. whatever. ok. uuuhhhmh.... nonsense... nothing comes.. none. blah. ugh.

ok, i'm here in Netopia accompanying kating. She needs to do some research for her devcom subject and so here I am, offering my generous company. (or is it me who needs the company?) nyaha! whatever. I'm taking nonsense here already... well, I just want to kill time. She's right beside me right now doing her research and 30 mins have passed and still she's not yet done searching, infact, she has not found any information that she needs for her assignment. ugh. And uhmmm... well, my day? let's just reflect on what happened to me today. Today's the president's day so no class, right? Enk! wrong.... though there was no official class, but we had an advance class for our sociology subject. The session started from 9am-11:30am. Then after which I had lunch with Gellie. I was feeling a little weird the moment I woke up and I felt like I wanted to search something about this certain thing that's happening to me. I shared that with Gellie and she was kinda "jaw dropped" when she heard me saying those words in a serious manner. (coz' I am rarely seen serious by them) haha! I was even feeling confused when we had lunch and I infected her. Bwaaahahahah!! basta, when the time comes I'll be blogging about it. I just want to wait for that perfect time, place, feeling, urge and passion for me to confidently say it to the world. oh! time's up.. got to go. ;)

*i know, this is nonsense.*

Blogged @ 6:28 PM
Don't let me go -