<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
In memory of my chocolate.

11 February, 2007

lami ayo tan.awon ang chocolates bah? coz' indeed chocolates are the sweetest things for me. And so much for the my most favorite and best comfort food... recently, i've realized i am sort of allegic to it!! :'( waaahuhuhu. not allegic allergic that there will be rashes on my skin allergic that it will trigger my ashtma.. :( it's so sad.. right now, I have ashtma coz I ate chocolate last week... I had a lot and now here I am paying the consequences. what can I do?? they're just so irresistable!! huhu. it's just so bad.. why? why oh why?? naaaahhh!! :'( I feel so down and to make it worse, I can no longer eat chocolate to serve as my comfort food. The thought of it is excruciating... severely sad! of all people, WHY ME??

It's even more sad coz' days from now it's going to be valentines day and usually, many people give chocolates as a gift even to ordinary friends... :( sad. I wont enjoy their gifts. I won't be delighted whenever someone gives me chocolates. huhu. (but can I have even just a little?? come on.. please...)Then my birthday... last year, many, as in many people gave me chocolates!! but this year, if you are planning of giving me chocolates... don't bother na...thank you na lang... :( haaaayzzz... sad.

Blogged @ 11:38 AM
Don't let me go -