HS-C (uniform)
04 February, 2007

okay, my "traumatic experience" post was full of bloopers. and to think i repeated it four times! so much for ms. aspiring writer. haha! ^^
anyway, here's photo of me wearing both my high school and college uniform. The story behind the photo:
During this day, our block had a presentation, "The lofty trees" (it's so first yr HS), for our english 17 class and one of the costumes is the XUHS uniform. ( i wasn't the one asigned to wear it though) I was asked to bring my HS uniform for my other classmate to wear. The presentation was done.. blah. blah. blah. Then I went home. As I reached home, no one was there but good thing I brought my keys. I went in, turned the main switch for the electric power (we turn off the main switch to avoid electrical problems when no one's home) and sat. I just placed my baggages on the couch, sat beside it and stared blankly in space. I placed my hand bag on the table infront of me. Beside my hand bag was the digi cam. Vanity took advantage of me ^^ so I took pix wearing my college uniform. Then I saw my HS uniform inside the hand bag and I thought of changing and take some more pix. That time, I thought of blogging about high school and how I miss being in XUHS and blah. drama. blah, but, time deprived me. (I think I studied for a test that night) and so here I am.. blogging... but this was not suppose to be what I should be typing. That time, as far as I can remember, I was feeling nostalgic. I was suppose to write about how much I miss HS and wearing the uniform and stuffs. Ha! I no longer remember the feeling and the urge. hehe.
Anyway, yes.. I do miss HS and the Uniform. For me, HS uniform is the most beautiful uniform I ever saw in the city. They say,
parang pang yaya but i say NO! big N-O!! I find it really nice, elegant and feminine. Basta I like it. and as for the college uniform?
ambot. But it's nice and simple. So grown-up like get-up.
Blogged
@ 12:55 PM
Don't let me go -