20 January, 2007

hate me. love me. this is me and you can't do anything more about it.I am rational and i know when to adapt change, influenced by my peers, society and self. i know myself. i know my limitations and capabilities. It may happen that at times I engage in things YOU might think I am incapable of, don't worry, I am only experimenting myself, widening my horizon, exploring more of what I can do. I accept, I am afriad of failure and I expect too much of myself. Yes, all heads on me,
i fail. In fact, I am a failure in many things, and most of the time. Yet, I continue in order to pull myself out of average. I do not want to belong to the many who are unnoticed. I want to be heard. I want people to recognize me. Well, is it my fault that I have the heart that's valiant? NO! But then of course, I am risking myself with the possibility of embarassment, social disgrace and whatever "talk-abouts", I DON'T CARE! I will have to learn go through all these things in order to appreciate myself more, in order to achieve something great for which I can be proud of oneday. But yet I know when to stop dreaming and pursuing. I do not wish to step on someone, and never will I do it just for the sake of achieving, yet then again, hurting. I have a heart, a spirit and a soul that dreams so high and aspires for something great. I wont stop this passion for i believe this will bring me far, i will go far.
I dream big to set a standard for myself. I aspire so much to have an accurate calculation of what I can do and what I can't. And going through this self exploration, I often find myself crying because there is so little that I was able to do to what I could have done. Then again, lessons of self control, motivation, commitment and passion reach the tips of my fingers and run through my mind. It is at this moment that I quiet down, calm myself, and reflect on what I have achieved. Many times I have been fooled by my heart groaning for more. Yet, what can I do? I only have these and nothing more. But I do not end there. I go back to myself. Internalize the passion once more. Visualize my dreams again. And commit myself to a more sturdy covenant to act rigtly and accordingly inline to what I wish to become and where I dream to be.
There's so much more I can give, but because I am given little opportunity, I appear useless and among the average. But this time, things will become different. I will let myself be heard. I will master the art of speaking, writing, drawing, and creating if through these I become more of what I am now. I will engage myself with many activities concerning the society. I will venture into clubs, organizations and groups and encourage myself to actively participate.
I want to make a difference. Now, it may not be possible but taking the step further, i will be one step closer to that difference i wish to make.
Blogged
@ 6:20 PM
Don't let me go -