Why?
26 October, 2006
Why do I think of him when I open my eyes?
Why do I think of him when I check my fone?
Why do I think of him when I get up from bed?
Why do I think of him when I look at myself in the mirror?
Why do I think of him when I near the breakfast table?
Why do I think of him when I touch the spoon and fork?
Why do I think of him when I swallow the food?
Why do I think of him when I wash the dishes?
Why do I think of him when I take the shower?
Why do I think of him when I get dressed?
Why do I think of him when I groom myself?
Why do I think of him when I put some powder and make-up on?
Why do I think of him when my cellphone beeps?
Why do I think of him when our landline rings?
Why do I think of him when I log on to the computer?
Why do I think of him when I blog?
Why do I think of him when I turn the t.v. set on?
Why do I think of him when I go out of our house?
Why do I think of him when I take a walk alone?
Why do I think of him when I ride the jeepney?
Why do I think of him when I reached the jeepney stop?
Why do I think of him when I go to the malls?
Why do I think of him when I watch a movie?
Why do I think of him when I eat alone?
Why do I think of him when someone hugs me?
Why do I think of him when someone holds my hand?
Why do I think of him when someone brushes my hair?
Why do I think of him when someone covers my eyes?
Why do I think of him everytime the wind blows smoothly on my face?
Why do I think of him when I sit at one corner?
Why do I think of him when I look at people?
Why do I think of him when I someone approaches me from behind?
Why do I think of him when I talk to myself?
Why do I think of him when I wait for the jeepney going home?
Why do I think of him when I am in the jeepney, going home?
Why do I think of him when I reach our place?
Why do I think of him when I lay myself in bed?
Why do I think of him when I hug my pillow?
Why do I think of him when I close my eyes?
Why do I think of him when I imagine things before sleeping?
why, oh why?...
...when in fact, he DOES NOT exist.
********************
kasalanan ba na always mag-update sa blog? nyahah! waz magawa eh. :P
Blogged
@ 6:53 AM
Don't let me go -