<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25044124?origin\x3dhttp://mellanybutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
I know a lot, but I know nothing!

30 September, 2006

I know a lot, but I know nothing!

I know how to play tennis.
I know how to play table tennis.(and i'm good at this)
I know how to play volleyball.
I know how to play basketball.
I know how to play Badminton. (also this)
I know how to play chess.
I know how to work with HTML codes.
I know how to tinker with gadgets.
I know how to fix our computer. (and i'll do what it takes just not to be scolded!)
I know how to edit photos.
I know how to edit videos.
I know how to do the front flip.
I know how to do the cart wheel.
I know how to do the bridge stand and walk in this position.
I know how to split.
I know how to balance standing with one foot on the ground, the other on air.
I know how to dance. (wildly even!)
I know how to sing.
I know how to compose songs.
I know how to write peoms. (romantic ones, limited when inspired)
I know how to write essays. (but i suck with words)
I know how to write short stories.
I know how to talk with straight english.
I know how to converse properly.
I know how to plan and orgnize stuffs.(but sometimes it's not as "organized" really)
I know how to act and fake emotions.(I can cry by just staring at you)
I know how to be true to my words. (I keep promises, you know)
I know how to present myself truthfully.
I've got a long term memory.(uhm, applicable to events that happened only)
I can memorize specific dates and remember the events that happened. (like, July 14, 2003---first outing of the Arrupeans held in Twin Hearts, Jasaan)I easily recognize faces. (but hardly remember names.hehe)
I can be competitive with studies.

... in short, I can do and know a lot of things...

but, I ONLY can and ONLY know how. My knowledge and ability is only SUPERFICIAL. I know these things, but I am not the BEST of ANY OF THESE... it's still the same as "I know nothing." I'd rather be someone who knows a little but is the BEST on a certain field.You know this feeling that you don't belong to a certain group because there are many forces that pulls you out? And you are swiftly pulled by these forces because you, yourself, believe you can do the certain field that force is pulling you?... well, that's EXACTLY what I feel. And you know what? The constant tension is tiring.. VERY exhausting... I am tired. I need help. Actually, I am trying to pick one certain field and concentrate on it---studies, but it seems I am not good at it either...Not really the best. No matter how I try. Another of my "Only-know-how" fields.I HATE IT!

Does this make me less of a deserving learner?...

Blogged @ 11:33 PM
Don't let me go -