23 August, 2006
ok...it has been official!!!yey!!! im finally off to that Immersion escapade!!!! weeee!!! it's final, I am going!! ^_^
but *sigh* i'm assigned in Zamboangita.. haayz.. i wished pa naman for Miarayon.. but it's ok. It's the experience that I am after for... and you know what I'm off to my mini escapade this whole weekend! including monday!!! (no class this monday) but heck! I have a test the following day and a practical sa P.E but i dont care... samuk.. bahala sa xa..hehe
I'm a bit excited and scared because this would be my first time and I'm still a beginner here.. especially that the site is quite unsafe... but i won't let this fear take me off this marvelous experience that i am about to partake.. yes! finally after more that 2 months of being so engrossed with studies, i am now gonna take a new route.. haayz... yey! I am really excited bya.. and to think ha, my parents allowed me??.... that was like, WHOAh!!! they trust me now!! yeey! trust, a little elevated!! hehehehe!!! :P and now, i am thinking of what i should bring...hmmmm... help! hehe.. :P and yeah... imagine, by saturday, I have to wake up at 4:00 am just to arrive on time! And the teacher told us that the travelling part will more or less 5 hours... like what???... what a pain in the ASS and BACK!! yawch!! hehe... but still i'm feeling this is one heck of an adventure... yey for me!! (n_n)yo guys! pray for the sucess ha?? please do.. thanks! wish me luck!Blogged
@ 6:36 PM
Don't let me go -